©2017 Created by Ally Charleston with Wix.

  • Black Pinterest Icon
  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon
  • Black Tumblr Icon
  • Black LinkedIn Icon

my style: fashion, makeup, & decoration

February 20, 2018

 

 

well hello there!

 

To beef up the clearly lacking “beauty” section of my blog, I’ve decided to give you all an idea of my style. It’s gonna be a mixture of words, links & pictures and by the end, you’ll have quite the resource for inspiration. But then again, you may hate my style. To each their own.

 

 

Fashion

 

My outfit style is usually one extreme or another: 70% of the time I’m in leggings and a sweatshirt or some variation of pure comfort and the other 30% I actually will try and put on jeans and a real top. But even then I mostly only wear things I can be comfortable in.

 

My favorite places to shop

  Goodwill or other second hand stores

Cheap & high-volume stores with trends like…

 

BoohooMissguidedForever21Romwe

 

 

  

My favorite TRENDS

Trends I love right now...

Fishnets

Chokers

Small hoops

Everyday rings

Over-the-knee boots

Leggings, for all occasions

Sneakers… with everything

The barely-there bra look

High-waisted jeans

Gold, gold, GOLD

Vintage anything

Suede & leather

Jean jackets

Bodysuits

 

 

 

Makeup & Hair

 

I have 3 variations of how I do my makeup: I don’t wear anything/nearly nothing, I wear a thin layer of skin makeup, blush, and eyebrow pencil + mascara and light eyeshadow, OR I go all-out and do some contouring, full foundation, drawing on some eyebrows, bangin’ eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner and lipstick.

 

But most of the time I don’t feel like taking too much time out of my day to do a full face of makeup. I usually live in the world of a light layer.

 

SOME COOL tutorials

Even though I never go this all-out, partly because Adore Delano is a drag queen (one of my favorites) and they’re in a world of their own for being extra, I love this makeup tutorial. Maybe not the green lipstick, though…

 

⤑ My everyday look usually consists of slapping on whatever I can, 10 minutes before I leave but this video is what I aspire to.

 

Sephora products I LOVE

www.sephora.com

 

 Smashbox Color Correcting Primer

 Smashbox #Shapematters Palette

 Too Faced Peach Eyeshadow Palette

 GHD Straightener (worth the investment)

 Versace Bright Crystal Perfume

 

 

My favorite shampoo & conditioner

⤑ www.functionofbeauty.com

 

 

Decoration

 

I’m into the bohemian look mixed with a LOT of photos and light, warm colors. Also PLANTS & CANDLES! Both make me feel… calm.

 

How I decorated my bedroom

 My post from September... A look into my bedroom

 The site I used for decorating... www.wayfair.com

 

What I would add if I had the money

 

 

from Urban Outfitters

 

Bottom line: my style is a HOT mess. But I’m pretty much always comfortable and confident, and that’s how it should be.

 

 

 

Have a great rest of your day,

 

 

ally

 

 

 

 

Please reload

Please reload

SINCE 2017