music feeds the soul
Music can always put a smile on my face. So, for today's post I decided to put together a list of some of my all-time favorite feel-good songs.
Climb into bed, lay down, pop your headphones in and put these songs on repeat. You'll thank me later.
1. Take on the World by You Me At Six
2. The Sound by the 1975
3. When We Were Young by Adele
4. Scarecrow by Alex & Sierra
5. Fast Car by Tracy Chapman
6. One Last Time by Ariana Grande
7. Head Full of Doubt / Road Full of Promise by the Avett Brothers
8. Feeling Good by Avicii
9. John Doe by B.O.B.
10. From God's Perspective by Bo Burnham
11. All I See Is Gold by Bridget Mendler
12. Talk Too Much by COIN
13. Shut Up and Dance by Walk the Moon
14. When (Live) by Dodie
Now, my taste in music is constantly changing. So, while some of these songs will never leave my list, most of them will shift and be replaced. But, this is a good list to get you started.